Porterbuilt Tubular Upper Control Arms
Porterbuilt tubular upper control arms are built using thick-wall DOM tubing and CNC cut 3/16 pickeled plate steel. All bushing pivot tubes and ball joint cups are TIG welded.
Looking to upgrade to a set of tubular control arms? Then look no further. Porterbuilt tubular control arms are built using thick-wall DOM tubing and CNC cut 3/16 pickeled plate steel. All bushing pivot tubes and ball joint cups are TIG welded. We also use a machined delrin bushing to minimize deflection;eliminate squeaks associated with polyurethane; and to increase bushing life. They are built in house, and have set a new standard of quality for aftermarket tubular control arms. They are available for both Dropmember and factory cross-member configurations; available for air spring, coil spring, and coil-over applications.
Includes the Following:
- -Upper tubular control arms (driver and passenger side)
- -Billet steel cross-shafts
- -Delrin bushings
- -Power Performance ball joints
Options: (Please call our sales department 480-297-2621)
- -C20/C30 arms (add $75… and no ball joints included. They will use factory replacement ball joints)
- -One inch forward (we can also build these arms with the ball joints located one inch forward from stock, allowing for increased castor and the wheels to be centered in the wheel well opening)
- -Coil spring (Add $49)
NOTE: ALL CONTROL ARMS ARE DESIGNED TO USE PROFORGED BALL JOINTS. .